FAST Education And Public Outreach
- Learn about the Fast Auroral Snapshot Explorer.
FAST Home Page
- The home page for the Fast Auroral Snapshot Explorer--built to study the interaction of the solar wind with the Earth's magnetosphere.
From NASA Goddard Space Flight Center.
UCB/FAST Home Page
- Information about the instrumentation and purpose of FAST satellite f
rom the University of California, Berkeley
- From the Institute of Geophysics and Planetary Physics, UCLA
- Home page for the GEOTAIL satellite--studying the structure and dynamics of the tail region of the magnetosphere.
The HESSI UCB Home Page
- Learn about the High Energy Solar Spectroscopic Imager set for launch later this year.
The HESSI EPO Home Page
- The HESSI education and public outreach Web site.
ETH Home Page
- The European site dedicated to the High Energy Solar Spectroscopic Imager.
Imager for Magnetopause-to-Aurora Global Exploration (IMAGE)
- Launching in February 2000, the IMAGE satellite will study the global response of the Earth's magnetosphere to changes in the solar wind.
The Official SwRI Image Mission Web Site
Information on the IMAGE spacecraft from the Southwest Research Institute.
IMAGE Space Craft
- Information about the IMAGE satellite.
- Information about the Polar spacecraft and instruments. The site includes links to real time data.
Polar at NSSDC
- Information about the Polar spacecraft and instruments. From the National Space Science Data Center.
NOAA POES Auroral Activity
- Images of auroral activity extrapolated from NOAA POES.
POES Satellite Products
- Information from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Satellite Series.
Solar TErrestrial RElations Observatory
Information about the new STEREO mission.
SOHO: The Solar and Heliospheric Observatory
Learn about the mission and see images and movies taken from the SOHO satellite.
TRACE Home Page
The Transition Region and Coronal Explorer (TRACE) satellite homepage. The site includes mission info, images, movies, and more. TRACE explores the Sun's photosphere and corona.
Yohkoh Public Outreach Project
- Movies and images as seen by the X-ray telescope onboard the Yohkoh satellite.
- Studying the near-Earth solar wind, the WIND home page provides a project overview, instrument descriptions, and more.