- Using baking soda and vinegar, you can pop a plastic bag with the power of fizz.
-Not all bubbles are made with soap!
- Make an observatory to see the amazing colors in bubbles!
It's All Done With Mirrors
- Build a mirrored tube that lets you see around corners and over walls.
- This stuff can't make up its mind -- is it a liquid or a solid?
Go With the Flow
- Spin the bottle to make beautiful swirling shapes!
- Discover secret colors hidden in a black marker!
- Decorate your white walls with rainbow colors!
File Card Bridges
- How many pennies will your bridge hold?
- Make amazing architecture with gumdrops and toothpicks.
- Make very, very, very tiny lightning, anytime you want!
Remote Control Roller
- Rub a balloon on your head, then watch a soda can race across the floor!
Seeing the Light
- Recycle a potato chip can into a simple camera.
Pictures From Light
- With a lens, you can bend light to make pictures of the world.
Making a Sun Clock
- Before there were clocks, people used shadows to tell time!
Taking Things Apart
Dissect a Disk
- Find out what's inside a floppy disk.
Sink Or Swim
- Make your own miniature "Lava Lite"
- Make a fantastic toy that shimmers when you shake it.
The Amazing Water Trick
- Do hot water and cold water mix?
Seeing Isn't Believing
- A do-it-yourself cartoon kit. It's easy to make pictures move!
- Share some scecret sounds with a friend.
- An ordinary metal spoon can make some astounding sounds!
- Recycle some cans to make after-dinner music!
Rings, Wings, and
Other Flying Things
- This simple paper toy spins through the air like a mini-helicopter!
- Become an aircraft designer!
- Most paper airplanes are flat, but these paper hoops can really fly!
What Do You Say?
I M O K. U R O K
. - You can make sentences without words!
- Grow spikes of crystals in the sun.
- Watch tiny blue, green, and white plants grow on leftover food.
- Watch old pennies turn bright and shiny right before your eyes!